Personal possession of marijuana legal in Washington D.C. has become the law today!
“ndrew is truly great at what he does . During our consultation he was competent in the law and provided me with real expectations about what could happen in court. Andrew kept his word that he would do his best to help me. This meant the world to me especially because I am a single mother of three children. I recommend him as a lawyer to anyone who requests legal services.”
- Speeding Tickets and License Suspensions: What You Need to Know
- Help, I Have Criminal Charges…What Should I Do?
- What Rights Do I Have When Police Are Conducting A Search?
- Employment Discrimination Lawyer Washington, D.C.
- Criminal Defense Lawyer
- What Is a Restraining Order and Why Do You Need a Lawyer for One?
- What It Means to File for Child Support Modification
- Do I Need an Attorney to File a Workers’ Compensation Claim?