A new survery was just released by Mothers Against Drunk Drivers showing society views on choosing a designated driver and preventing DUI drivers on the road has shifted. The survey found that most persons use a designated driver because the want to keep themselves and others safe. The significant penalties for a DUI arrest were less of a factor than originally thought. To learn more about the survey about Drunk Driving Click here.
“ndrew is truly great at what he does . During our consultation he was competent in the law and provided me with real expectations about what could happen in court. Andrew kept his word that he would do his best to help me. This meant the world to me especially because I am a single mother of three children. I recommend him as a lawyer to anyone who requests legal services.”
- Differences Between State Vs Federal Court
- A Look Into The Probate Process
- What To Do In The Moment Of An Auto Collision
- Showing Responsibility In Child Custody Case
- Here are 4 Breaches of Contract You Need to Know
- Dementia and ADLs: Activities of Daily Living
- Speeding Tickets and License Suspensions: What You Need to Know
- Help, I Have Criminal Charges…What Should I Do?