The Dekalb District Attorney’s Office announced they would seek the death penalty for Aeman Presley for two murders in the city of Decatur and unincorporated Dekalb County. Mr. Presley is indicted and arrested by Dekalb County authorities for murders that appear to have no clear murder or prior relationship. Aeman Presley is also facing murder indictments from the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office for related murders that occurred in metropolitan Atlanta.
“ndrew is truly great at what he does . During our consultation he was competent in the law and provided me with real expectations about what could happen in court. Andrew kept his word that he would do his best to help me. This meant the world to me especially because I am a single mother of three children. I recommend him as a lawyer to anyone who requests legal services.”
- Differences Between State Vs Federal Court
- A Look Into The Probate Process
- What To Do In The Moment Of An Auto Collision
- Showing Responsibility In Child Custody Case
- Here are 4 Breaches of Contract You Need to Know
- Dementia and ADLs: Activities of Daily Living
- Speeding Tickets and License Suspensions: What You Need to Know
- Help, I Have Criminal Charges…What Should I Do?