The AJC reported, on the the December 13, 2013 tragedy involving a newly married couple leaving their wedding. The driver of the car wrecked and killed his bride only hours after marrying her while under the influence of alcohol. The driver pled guilty to felony vehicular homicide. The Defendant was sentenced to 15 years, the first two to three months in jail, and sentenced to probation after release. In addition he was classified a habitual violator by the Department of Driver Services and is barred from having a driver’s license for at least five years.
“ndrew is truly great at what he does . During our consultation he was competent in the law and provided me with real expectations about what could happen in court. Andrew kept his word that he would do his best to help me. This meant the world to me especially because I am a single mother of three children. I recommend him as a lawyer to anyone who requests legal services.”
- Differences Between State Vs Federal Court
- A Look Into The Probate Process
- What To Do In The Moment Of An Auto Collision
- Showing Responsibility In Child Custody Case
- Here are 4 Breaches of Contract You Need to Know
- Dementia and ADLs: How to Assist with Activities of Daily Living
- Speeding Tickets and License Suspensions: What You Need to Know
- Help, I Have Criminal Charges…What Should I Do?