Reasons to Hire a Criminal Defense Attorney
If you were recently charged with a crime, it is important to contact a Decatur criminal lawyer from Andrew R. Lynch P.C. There are a number of benefits to hiring a law firm like ours to handle your case. We have years of experience in representing people like you who have found themselves in similar situations. Going through court proceedings for a criminal charge will feel like uncharted territory. Fortunately for you, we can help make sure that you are prepared for any turn your case may take.
Once You Have Been Charged
It can be overwhelming to face a criminal charge. More than likely, you are worried about what the future may hold. If the police arrested you because you are suspected of committing a crime, it is important to contact a Decatur criminal lawyer as soon as possible. By acquiring legal counsel early in the process, we will be able to build the strongest defense possible.
You are entitled to an attorney when the police question you. There are a number of benefits in having a Decatur criminal lawyer present. With our help, we can protect your interests by making sure that you do not make any statements to the police that incriminate you any further.
Depending on the crime, you may have to spend time in jail or the court could set a bond amount for your release. For minor infractions, some states will release you with the expectation that you appear for your scheduled court date. Let us be there for you in the days that follow.
As a criminal lawyer Decatur GA clients recommend can explain, you will need to appear at your arraignment where the charges you face will be presented to you. The process can look very different depending on how you plea. If you plead guilty, you will be sentenced for the crime you have admitted to committing. In the event that you do not, a more involved legal process will ensure.
What to Expect from Andrew R. Lynch P.C.
Choosing a Decatur criminal lawyer from our firm will set you up in the best way for the legal process that lies ahead of you. We are dedicated to helping our clients receive a favorable outcome through the court process:
- We will spend time with you going over the details of your case and reviewing as much information as we can gather.
- We will develop a clear and solid legal strategy that suits your needs.
- We will communicate with you throughout the entire process so that you feel clear about the road that lies ahead.
- We will be honest with you about where we believe your case is headed and your chances at an outcome that is in your favor.
- We will spend time weighing out the pros and cons of your case.
- Should your case go to trial, we will be prepared with a legal strategy.
- You will be able to reach us any time that you need to ask questions or check in about your case.
Let a Criminal Lawyer in Decatur Help
You will find that by retaining the legal services of Andrew R. Lynch P.C., you have set yourself up in the best way possible. We will work diligently to obtain the best possible outcome based on the circumstances of your case. You will feel confident in knowing that your case is in our very capable hands. Call us today at (404) 373-7735 to schedule a consultation with a skilled Decatur criminal lawyer.